- Soak your skewers in water 30 minute prior to preparation.
- Pre-heat your oven to max heat using the top grill function.
- Remove the Steamed Fremantle Octopus from the pouch and pat dry, set aside.
- Peel the outer skin of chorizo and split lengthwise into two. Cut 1.5 cm tick pieces.
- Cut haloumi into 1.5cm cubes.
- Cut Fremantle Octopus into 2cm pieces. At the end all the Fremantle Octopus, chorizo and haloumi pieces should be similar in size.
- Start your skewers with a chorizo, followed by a haloumi and Fremantle Octopus. Repeat until your skewers are full.
- Cook in the oven for 5 minutes, or until gains color.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon.
calculating... November 27, 2020
Fremantle Octopus & Chorizo Skewers
- 1-2 people