- Drain the Fremantle Octopus jar over a colander in a bowl making sure to keep the marination liquid.
- Blanch the green beans in salted boiling water and shock in icy water to keep their vibrant color.
- Cook the baby potatoes in salted boiling water until fork tender. After cooled down, cut into bite size pieces.
- Whisk the marination liquid, mustard, mayonnaise until mixed well. If necessary, adjust seasoning by adding salt and red wine vinegar to achieve desired taste.
- In a large bowl toss Fremantle Octopus, green beans, cherry tomatoes, baby potato and prepared dressing. For best taste, leave the salad to marinate for 15-30 minutes before serving.
- Plate your salad onto your favourite plate, garnish with quartered hard boiled eggs, drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, and generous amount of freshly cracked black pepper. Enjoy!
calculating... November 20, 2020
Fremantle Octopus Niçoise Salad
- 2 people