- Cook Risoni in salted water for 8-9 minutes or until tender. Rinse under cold water and lightly coat with olive oil. Stir through to prevent sticking.
- Drain the Fremantle Octopus jar in a bowl and set it aside.
- Roughly Chop Sun-dried Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, Capers, Red Onion and add it all to the bowl. Toss until mixed well.
- Add cooked Risoni, Olive Oil, and White Wine Vinegar to the bowl. Toss again to mix well.
- If possible, let the pasta salad wait for at least 30 minutes to help them marry the flavors.
- Make sure to give it a final stir before serving.