- Soak your skewers in water 30 minute prior to preparation.
- Pre-heat your oven to max heat using the top grill function.
- Remove the Steamed Fremantle Octopus from the pouch and pat dry, set aside.
- Blanch the broccolini for 3 minutes in boiling water. It should be a touch underdone to prevent overcooking while grilling in the oven.
- Cut Fremantle Octopus, haloumi, and broccolini lengthways to 5cm pieces. At the end all the Fremantle Octopus, broccolini and haloumi pieces should be similar in size.
- Start your skewers with a piece of halloumi, followed by Fremantle Octopus and broccolini. Repeat until your skewers are full.
- Cook in the oven for 3-4 minutes, or until gains color.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon and garnish with mint.
calculating... December 4, 2020
Fremantle Octopus Haloumi Skewers
- 1-2 people