- Place rice in a saucepan and cover generously with water. On high heat bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer with the lid on for 15 minutes or until rice is tender. Drain and rinse.
- Preheat BBQ or Grill Plate
- While the plate is heating, slice the Eggplant into 1cm slices. Oil BBQ or Grill and grill the sliced Eggplant until browned and tender. Remove the Eggplant and dice.
- Roughly chop the Parsley, Almonds, and Cranberries – then add all 3 together with the Rice and Eggplant into a large bowl.
- Finally, add the Marinated Fremantle Octopus and about half the marinade to the bowl. Season with Salt & Pepper and mix through.
- Serve warm or cold as a main dish, or side salad.