- Pre-heat the oven to 200C.
- In a bowl toss the potatoes with olive oil and salt. Spread onto the oven tray lined with baking paper and roast until golden brown.
- In a small pot combine diced tomatoes, sugar, 2tbsp olive oil and dash of salt. Reduce over medium heat until it starts to thicken, about halfway.
- In about 10 minutes both your sauce and potatoes should be getting ready. Heat up a non-stick pan for the octopus.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the pan, cook the octopus on both sides until golden color and season to taste. Should take 1-2 minutes on each side. Remove from pan and cut to bite size pieces for plating.
- Spread the tomato sauce onto a large plate, top it with the potatoes and octopus. Garnish it with aioli, chili mayo and oregano.
calculating... February 26, 2021
Fremantle Octopus with Roasted Potato and Salsa Brava
- 2 people