- Drain the Red Hot Marinated Fremantle Octopus out of the tub. Cover and set aside.
- Pre-heat your oven to 230C.
- Toss the brussels sprouts with olive oil and season to taste. Line up on a baking pan and roast until golden brown. About 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a bowl mix Worcestershire, ketchup, rice wine vinegar, ginger and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook until thicker in consistency like a glaze.
- Toss the roasted brussels sprouts and Fremantle Octopus with the reduction and season to taste. Transfer to a platter.
- Sprinkle with nori, then squeeze mayonnaise over in stripes, cover the whole dish. Top with sesame seeds, spring onion and a dusting of togarashi. Enjoy!
calculating... April 30, 2021
Okonomiyaki-Style Red Hot Fremantle Octopus
- 2 people