- Drain the Fremantle Octopus jar over a colander in a bowl, discard the marination liquid.
- Blitz parsley, walnuts, cloves, olive oil, parmesan cheese in a blender until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pesto can be kept up to a week in the fridge for later use.
- Boil baby potatoes, green beans, broccolini and brussels sprouts in separate batches until fork tender. Shock in ice-water and drain well. Cut all vegetables to bite-size pieces.
- Toss Marinated Fremantle Octopus with the rest of the boiled vegetables and parsley pesto.
- Serve chilled on your favorite bowl and garnish it with chilli flakes and drizzle of olive oil. Enjoy!
calculating... April 9, 2021
Marinated Fremantle Octopus Salad with Parsley Pesto
- 2 people